Terms and Conditions
Active Hearing Center’s Terms & Conditions Statement
We would like to inform you of our Company’s commitment to compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and our Company data privacy and protection policies we have adopted internally.
From time to time, it may be necessary for you to provide personal data in connection with your visits to our company website and portals, our offices, with your direct or indirect dealings with our Company, our officers and employees, and in your browsing activities through any of our mobile applications, as a customer, an applicant, or a third party service provider of goods or services.
Our Terms & Conditions
By sharing your information with us, you agree to share your information with:
- a credit reference agency where it may be accessed by other financial institutions to assist us in the assessment of your application for credit line with us and for debt tracing and fraud prevention;
- any of our partner financial institution providing you credit line facility;
- any collection agency, payment center or similar service providers to facilitate the payment of services we have provided you;
- any of our consultant, adviser or auditor performing services in connection with your account or we have engaged to perform our contractual obligation with your account; any of our agent, contractor, subcontractor performing services in connection with your account;
- any person to whom we propose to assign or transfer any of our rights and/or duties under our contract with you;
- any guarantor or person providing security in relation to your obligations under your contract with us;
- any of our affiliate or subsidiary only for the purposes we have collected your Personal Data;
- any quasi-judicial or judicial tribunal where we have reason to believe that disclosing your Personal Data is necessary for establishing a legal claim or defense, including to obtain legal advice, to exercise the rights of the Company or those of its affiliates or subsidiaries or to institute any legal action, whether under our contract with you or against any third party
- or any person as required or permitted by law, rule or regulation or by any decision or order of any court or government agency.
Any access to Personal Data will be limited to the person who requires your Personal Data to perform the functions for which personal information has been collected, and as required or allowed by law. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to third parties. If shared, we will, at your request, provide you with the details of the companies with whom we have shared your Personal Data.